You are here
RU-tv Broadcast Communications
Winkler Hall, Busch Campus
If you are interested in video production and broadcasting, this is the special interest community for you! This community offers students the opportunity to work and learn in the field of broadcast communication while living with students who share common interests. You will even have use of an in-hall professional television studio!
- First-hand learning opportunities from day one
- Have a chance to work and network with experienced professionals at the university's network
- Trips to media related outlets
Open to all class years, including incoming and current transfer students affiliated with SAS, SEBS, RBS and MGSA
There is a two-part application process for this community:
- Register the RU-tv Broadcast Communications Living-Learning Community as your first choice on the online housing application on the Enrollment Pathway.
- You must also complete an online application and interview. Application deadline is Friday June 19, 2017 at midnight.