You are here
We are looking for motivated and committed undergraduate students who wish to make a positive and significant impact on the lives of Rutgers students. Our current peer mentors say that the peer mentor experience has provided a hands-on opportunity to demonstrate the ability to build community, act as a campus resource, make connections with faculty and staff, and positively contribute to the success of their peers. Whether it is assisting a student in identifying clubs that meet their needs, giving personal advice, keeping them company while watching a movie, or outlining the do's and don'ts of Expos, our peer mentors act as a vital component of our Living-Learning Program. We hope that you will consider making a difference at Rutgers by becoming a Living-Learning Community Peer Mentor. Consider applying to be a mentor for the 2017-2018 academic year. Applications are due January 3, 11:59pm.
Benefits of Becoming a Living-Learning Community Mentor:
- Assist students in connecting to members of the university community
- Allows you to meet new people
- Share experiences and offer support to LLC members
- Develop relationship with faculty members in your area of interest
- An opportunity to work closely with other students and other Rutgers University departments
- Helps you gain an appreciation for diversity
- Learn more about campus resources
- Great resume builder!