You are here
Health and Medicine Living-Learning Community - Sophomore Year Experience
B.E.S.T. Hall, Busch Campus
Why should you consider the Health and Medicine Living-Learning Community as a continuing student? In the Health and Medicine LLC you will have the ability to:
- Engage with like-minded students wishing to focus on the health and medicine field
- Work with Residence Life staff to create programs in and outside of the hall that matter to you, i.e. service, health and medicine workshops to explore majors, MCAT prep)
- Regular access to the advice of a Peer Mentor who has experienced much of what you are currently experiencing
- Informally mentor incoming first-year students
- Participate in a 1.5 Career Prep for Health and Medicine Course
If you are looking to connect with people who have similar interests within the health and medicine field, while positively contributing to a student's first-year experience at Rutgers, you should consider the Health and Medicine Living-Learning Community - Sophomore Year Experience. Complete the online application below. Space is limited for this unique experience, so apply ASAP. The community is open to all current Health and Medicine LLC students that have met B.E.S.T. programming requirements.
DEADLINES and APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- Apply at https://tinyurl.com/LLCCURRENT1819 by January 2, 11:59pm.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified on or before January 8, if you have been invited for a brief in-person interview.
- Interviews will take place on January 16 or 17
- IMPORTANT: You must apply for housing at oncampus.rutgers.edu in addition to completing the LLC application.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Living-Learning Communities and Academic Initiatives